A full evening of beautiful music and fellowship
Join us for an event-filled evening comprised of an informative pre-concert lecture, world-class music, and an intimate reception with food, beverages, and a chance to meet the artists.
Want to see what’s coming up? These world-class artists will have you on the edge of your seat and raving to friends and family for days to come. Some are seasoned groups and some are new, emerging groups. They’re all exceptional.
• Season Details →
Come Join Us
If you enjoy chamber music, there’s no better value than a Lincoln Friends of Chamber Music season ticket.
• Ticket Order Details →
- Amernet Quartet in Lincoln Details →
- Amernet Quartet in New York Details →
- Baltimore Consort a rare pleasure Details →
- Escher and Chiara String Quartets at the Lied Details →
- Ensemble opens chamber music Ssason Details →
- Lysander Trio creates a flawless evening of music Details →
- Catalyst impresses with energy and nuance Details →
- Elysian Trio provides evening of excellence Details →
- Amphion’s youthful ebullience makes for enjoyable afternoon Details →
- Atlanta Music Critic hates Mozart but likes American Chamber Players’ performance Details →
- Linden Quartet’s concert causes outburst from audience Details →
- Journal Star praises PJE Details →
The Pearle Francis Finigan Foundation made possible the appearance of the Chiara Quartet, Nadia Sirota, and Norman Fischer.
The Nebraska Arts Council, a state agency, has supported these programs through its matching grants program funded by the Nebraska Legislature, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Nebraska Cultural Endowment. Visit www.nebraskaartscouncil.org for information on how the Nebraska Arts Council can assist your organization, or how you can support the Nebraska Cultural Endowment.
Visit us on Facebook