A full evening of beautiful music and fellowship
Join us for an event-filled evening comprised of an informative pre-concert lecture, world-class music, and an intimate reception with food, beverages, and a chance to meet the artists.
NEW PROCESS for TICKET SALES
Season Tickets for the four concerts are available only from LFCM.
Order by August 31st using the options presented on the Tickets page.
The season ticket price of $85 saves you $15 over single tickets. No student season tickets.
Single Concert Tickets are available only through the Lied Center Ticket Office:
at the box office
by phone 402-472-4747
on-line – enter “lfcm” under Event Finder.
Prices for individual concerts are listed at the Lied Center website or on the 2016-17 Season page on this website.
Any remaining tickets can be purchased at the door one hour before each concert. This includes OLLI and NET member single concert “2 for 1” discounts, which are available for the November 5th, January 26th and April 27th concerts only.
Want to see what’s coming up? These world-class artists will have you on the edge of your seat and raving to friends and family for days to come. Some are seasoned groups and some are new, emerging groups. They’re all exceptional.
• Season Details →
Come Join Us
If you enjoy chamber music, there’s no better value than a Lincoln Friends of Chamber Music season ticket.
• Ticket Order Details →
- Jupiter String Quartet masters the “music of the spheres” Details →
- Amernet Quartet in Lincoln Details →
- Amernet Quartet in New York Details →
- Baltimore Consort a rare pleasure Details →
- Escher and Chiara String Quartets at the Lied Center Details →
- Ensemble opens chamber music Season Details →
- Lysander Trio creates a flawless evening of music Details →
- Catalyst impresses with energy and nuance Details →→
- Atlanta Music Critic hates Mozart but likes American Chamber Players’ performance Details →
- Linden Quartet’s concert causes outburst from audience Details →
The Nebraska Arts Council, a state agency, has supported these programs through its matching grants program funded by the Nebraska Legislature, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Nebraska Cultural Endowment. Visit www.nebraskaartscouncil.org for information on how the Nebraska Arts Council can assist your organization, or how you can support the Nebraska Cultural Endowment.
Visit us on Facebook